limited palette and an all-nighter
I am proud to announce our first ever official Giveaway!
With the surprise announcement in last week’s Nintendo Direct Conference in which we were informed that Earthbound would finally be getting a western virtual console release in the coming months, what better time to offer our first giveaway of our Earthbound/Mother prints!
And to make it even more exciting we are going to be offering multiple prizes for our first outing.
The prizes are as follows:
3rd Prize: A sticker set of all three prints. We can make them specific sizes if you have specific uses, like the back of a phone, or to put on your crush’s locker.
2nd Prize: The sticker set, but also a set of three 9x11 prints. These can be signed or unsigned if you don’t think our signatures are great and/or important.
1st PLACE SUPER AWESOME PRIZE: The stickers, the mini prints, and one large (22x28) poster of your choice to hang somewhere and brag to all of your friends about. This is a big deal, let your family and friends know, in style.
The rules are pretty simple:
- Reblog or like this post to enter. You can do this as many times as you want, but people will probably dislike you if you do it a lot.
- Please follow us at gallant-designs (we are lovely guys who make kind of cute art)
- We are going to keep this first giveaway to the U.S. because I am uninformed on international shipping, but we will be offering worldwide fun for all down the line.
- your ask box must be open
- Please respond within a week or we will be forced to give away your awesome stuff to some stranger. You don’t want some stranger getting your awesome stuff.
- The cut off date is MAY 6th, 2013. You have two weeks to get this going.
- After that date we shall be RANDOMLY selecting three users using SCIENCES and MATHS. They will then have a week to respond.
And I think that is all. Hopefully everyone is having a great spring and this will just be another fun thing to do. Let us know if any of you have questions, concerns, or if we forgot something.
Until next time,